Anyone want to run later on tonight?

ls1plus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will run you Poopie, I mean Zane as soon as John gets the WOT tune in for the 42.5 inj. In the rain, snow, or what ever the fuck u know how it goes!!!! :slap:

Oh yeah, the guy with the gay SS. Shit talking will get one to four of your lugnuts left loose. Depending on my mood later.

Guest LSWON333
bring your car 2 i aint scared :D

I sold her it August...Moving on to BIGGER and FASTER things this year.... My car was pretty much even with Zane's from 40 to 120 last summer so you would lose 2 times if I still had her... Ill just ride with Zane when you race... Ill bring a paddle and a camera.

im will to race friday but my cars so so i need to race some mid 15 second cars lol...ill be driving an 07 v6 mustang lAMEEE!!!!!

you bring yours out and i mite drive mine (it hasnt beenout since that night i first got it lol i hate this car) but its lowered

I sold her it August...Moving on to BIGGER and FASTER things this year.... My car was pretty much even with Zane's from 40 to 120 last summer so you would lose 2 times if I still had her... Ill just ride with Zane when you race... Ill bring a paddle and a camera.

i out e.t zane so know the car b4 you start your predicting!

LOL, Thanks Dave.

Brandon's battery was dead. But that is only a one time excuse deal. Tommorow may be an issue, so hit me up when you can and I will explain.

its not dead now! :D that fuckin pissed me off went out in the garage and put my lid and maf on and jumped in the car and all i heard was click click click!

Guest LSWON333
i out e.t zane so know the car b4 you start your predicting!

What were your times?

I think Zane said he ran 12.6 or 12.5. I ran a 12.7 @113 with a 2.1 60 ft on nitto street tires. Is yours a 6 speed or auto?