I suggest name change

Scotty2Hotty

You guys are just spoiled. Well, I am too. I wanted to win that game so damn bad. Now all we're going to hear is how the SEC is a superior conference and blah blah blah... This isnt going to make my trip to Miami in the spring any better either.

EDIT: Scott, I got an email from a guy on my hockey team, who is of course a Michigan fan. It had a picture of the OSU block O with the buffalo bills logo in the middle and said something like, "OSU's rumored new logo".

Don't forget how young this team was Scott. Maybe next year will be different.

Exactly. Tressels weakness IMO is his conservativeness, he doesn't get very aggressive and his play calling on offense is only somewhat creative on rare occasion. Also we need to recruit more speed as well as everyone else is doing it, it's obviously been somewhat a factor this year and definitely last year and we all saw what WVU did to Oklahoma with it!!

Then they need to do better next year :thumbup:

Off topic Scott- Do you think 18x is a good thing to try in enlistment?

You thinking full time or part time? If Army, what MOS you looking into? $18K ain't too bad, but then again, I was seeing guys walking away with $24K non-taxable over in Iraq for a 6 year enlistment.

Now all we're going to hear is how the SEC is a superior conference and blah blah blah...

Its because the SEC is better conference. Michigan put on their big girl panties and prepared well for an overrated Florida, but in general the Big 10 is overrated and the SEC is overrated, but not by much.

Everyone was overrated this past year and that's obvious. The Big 10 is not a strong confrence right now and the SEC is, it's going to go like that. All teams and conferences have their high and low points.

Illinois is looking up right now, I think Rodriguez is going to make Michigan into a strong team again. Michigan State lost a lot of close games this year and gave BC "everything" they could handle!! OSU next year despite the the fact I think Laurinaitis and Gholston are leaving will have a very strong team that again has a chance of winning out if they beat USC.

You thinking full time or part time? If Army, what MOS you looking into? $18K ain't too bad, but then again, I was seeing guys walking away with $24K non-taxable over in Iraq for a 6 year enlistment.

No, no Scott. MOS 18x (SF). I know you worked with some of those guys over there. I'm not sure what kind of bonus I'd be looking at. I'd be more interested in CLRP since I'll be joining after I graduate (2 years to get in shape for either 18x or 11b with option 40).

dude 2nd and 5th .... shit I am proud as hell of that. How quickly people forget the past where we where just trying to win the big ten, and we had sleepless nights before the M game. We have a Hell of a program and it is as good as anyone and I think Our team next year is gonna be a true worry for everyone else

dude 2nd and 5th .... shit I am proud as hell of that. How quickly people forget the past where we where just trying to win the big ten, and we had sleepless nights before the M game. We have a Hell of a program and it is as good as anyone and I think Our team next year is gonna be a true worry for everyone else

FTW!

we weren't a Championship team this year and i don't think anyone can honestly say they were positive we'd go all the way, it's because the rest of the BCS looked like monkeys fucking a football that we got catapulted into the limelight..and LSU got 3 chances to take #1...third times a charm huh?

i still think the BCS needs to be destroyed or re-tooled, the bowl game match-ups this year were pathetic at best.

FTW!

we weren't a Championship team this year and i don't think anyone can honestly say they were positive we'd go all the way, it's because the rest of the BCS looked like monkeys fucking a football that we got catapulted into the limelight..and LSU got 3 chances to take #1...third times a charm huh?

i still think the BCS needs to be destroyed or re-tooled, the bowl game match-ups this year were pathetic at best.

+1worst matchups ever......either way osu will have to win every game next year by 50 points to be asked to go back again for a 3rd strike. Im a huge OSU fan, but id rather go to the rose bowl.