Gun Gurus please look in here and help my family.

SpaceGhost

=1 for the 870 i have one ive used for hunting and clay shoots since i was 16 and love it....i have recently upgraded to an 1187 remmington but its a little pricey for just home protection in my opinion....but i love semi auto....(dad uses an 1100 and loves it too, so for semi's either way) but for a pump def an 870

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.gunaccessories.com/Bsquare/b16205BrowningA-5.jpg

best pic I can find browning semi auto 10 gauge chambers 3 1/2 mag saw it off just past the magazine and load er up with rock-salt

it will disintegrate intruders and has the added bonus of alerting anyone within 10 miles that you have a problem :)

No not exactly, but we are working towards a resolution. :)

I hear ya.

I still have a home defender Mossberg 12 guage for sale, it's exactly what you are asking for. If I had any clue what my roommate did with my digital camera I'd snap a pic for you, I can see it from my computer chair.

I'm not going to lie, I own a couple home protection pieces. But I think if you really have a issue with a mobster unless they break in to your house the gun does you no good. If you do kill somone of importance there are always more visitors that will wish to "DISCUSS" the situation with you.