Glow in the dark putt putt

Guest FooFooMaru

glowputtohio.com

my and my girl went its really fun its 7 bucks each kinda short but talked to the owner for a bit he is a nice guy got some free coupons for it to come back again

its a great idea that really hasnt been done before

Was his name Doug by any chance?

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm drunk and inquisitive. Its the middle of winter, is the glow putt indoors or outdoors? I totally understand that if it was indoors they could just turn on the lights, but how many people want to put put at night when its 33 degrees and raining. Or is it indoors and under blacklights?

If this is the same one my gf and I went to, it's actually been open awhile because we went this past summer if not the summer before. The one we went to was indoor and really other than the blacklighting, kinda sucked as most putt putts I've found out here do. :\

Ok. Disregard my comment about Ohio's glow putt as I've never been there. After talking with the gf earlier about it, it seems I may've gone to a different glow putt with my ex gf. Oops. :nono:

Hopefully, she's now washing all the 'bitch' :p off of her in the shower and I think we may go check this out today.

Ok. Disregard my comment about Ohio's glow putt as I've never been there. After talking with the gf earlier about it, it seems I may've gone to a different glow putt with my ex gf. Oops. :nono:

Hopefully, she's now washing all the 'bitch' :p off of her in the shower and I think we may go check this out today.

HAHA. OWNED. :)

The glow putts in gahanna is OK. Its great if you have little kids and need something to entertain them for a bit. The price i right at 7 for adults and 5 for kids i think. The couple that own/run it are super nice. I went there with the GF, had a good time for $14. Don't expect alot though, its pretty small time.