Where to get universal stainless/rubber braided brake hoses??

el aguila

I need a place to get braided stainless or rubber brake hose in different lengths. I'm replacing a brake line soon and would rather find a hose that would fit then mess with all the bends it has in it (93 Achieva, line that goes into rear left wheel cylinder). I believe it is an M10x1.0 Bubble flare, but if they are standard threads/flares, I can find an adapter. Anyone know of a place? I thought CR used to have a sponsor somewhere on here that dealt with this kind of stuff.

I can make the line myself, that's not an issue. I just wanted to avoid spending a lot of time underneath the car (without a lift) bending it and checking the fitment (this line has ALOT of severe bends). I was hoping to just get a nice piece of stainless hose or rubber hose (of course created for brake systems) and make it a 30 minute job.

Take a heavy duty/thick piece of electrical line and use it as a template. Small amount of strands/single stranded works the best. You want something that you can bend, but it will keep its shape. Bend the electrical line in place (under the car), then use it as a template for the brake line and bend the brake line on your work bench. Makes things a lot easier. Just a suggestion if you do end up making the line. I don't blame you for not wanting to do it, I just don't know where to get the braided lines from.