car seems to bog down after shift/in certain rpm's...

Bam

its a 90 laser rs turbo, 5spd. Runs good under WOT, but in the 2-3.5k range and after a shift under medium throttle, it hesitates/won't accelerate correctly. If you try and floor it while its doing it, it takes a second to pick up like its floored, then the turbo spools and its fine...

its almost like horrible lag, but its not because if your on the hwy at 60mph or whatever, it seems to lurch/hesitate sometimes then too...

any ideas?

]its a 90 laser rs turbo[/size], 5spd. Runs good under WOT, but in the 2-3.5k range and after a shift under medium throttle, it hesitates/won't accelerate correctly. If you try and floor it while its doing it, it takes a second to pick up like its floored, then the turbo spools and its fine...

its almost like horrible lag, but its not because if your on the hwy at 60mph or whatever, it seems to lurch/hesitate sometimes then too...

any ideas?

its a plymouth :D

converter clogged!

Hmm, its possible I guess, the car is stock, maybe I'll unbolt the exhaust and see if that helps.

Does it make a difference if it runs better without the mafs plugged in? What could that mean? I have a reciept showing a new mafs within the last 8k miles, so i doubt its bad, but I dunno...

ok, guess i'll look for a new one, i'm guessing it'll run rough without a mafs plugged in because the systems looking for one, right, lol. i know it sounds stupid, but Im just stumped that it runs BETTER without it plugged in.

thanks man