Montana Anti-Meth Ads

Patrick

My new fav anti drug ad is played here in Ohio (maybe others?) Young latina girl finds out she took some dirty pics at a party the night before and doesn't even remember what happened... at all. Now, everyone at school has them on their phone. Her reply (after about 30 'chicas' - if you've seen it, you know what I mean) was, "I was really high." And here I thought it was at least going to be an alcohol commercial. At least then it wouldn't have been complete bs.

My new fav anti drug ad is played here in Ohio (maybe others?) Young latina girl finds out she took some dirty pics at a party the night before and doesn't even remember what happened... at all. Now, everyone at school has them on their phone. Her reply (after about 30 'chicas' - if you've seen it, you know what I mean) was, "I was really high." And here I thought it was at least going to be an alcohol commercial. At least then it wouldn't have been complete bs.

When you are high at the drive-thru window you will run over babies in strollers. It's true because I saw it on TV. :rolleyes:

My sister in law, (Father re-married a woman that already had a daughter) is an addict of that, it fucking destroys you. She has had 5 kids including a pair of twins all of which she cares more about her next fix then her kids. She hasn't seen any of them since they were born and most have been born addicted themselves. She has been in prison for stealing cars and drugs. She has been through the prison system in Phoenix, (yes the prison where they work and wear everything pink) Nothing matters or works. We thought maybe her first child would change her but I guess the bond between Meth is stronger than the children she carried for 40 weeks. All her kids live with either the Father or Grandparents. I haven't heard from her in almost 4 years now but I am told by my Father that she still uses and she contacts her mom from time to time. It is very sad, she was a good kid growing up. I don't see anything wrong with those ads. If you use that drug, put a gun in your mouth and end it now, because it isn't going to end with you living.

My sister in law, (Father re-married a woman that already had a daughter) is an addict of that, it fucking destroys you. She has had 5 kids including a pair of twins all of which she cares more about her next fix then her kids. She hasn't seen any of them since they were born and most have been born addicted themselves. She has been in prison for stealing cars and drugs. She has been through the prison system in Phoenix, (yes the prison where they work and wear everything pink) Nothing matters or works. We thought maybe her first child would change her but I guess the bond between Meth is stronger than the children she carried for 40 weeks. All her kids live with either the Father or Grandparents. I haven't heard from her in almost 4 years now but I am told by my Father that she still uses and she contacts her mom from time to time. It is very sad, she was a good kid growing up. I don't see anything wrong with those ads. If you use that drug, put a gun in your mouth and end it now, because it isn't going to end with you living.

I am sorry to hear this. A old roommate of mine was on the drug for 2 years while he lived in cali. He was able to beat it, he moved here and switched to pot and everquest. "meth. not even once"

I remember a waitress I met one night. Beautiful girl. We hooked up a short time later. Anyway, fast forward.

It's been a couple or 3 yrs and I'm doing some community service at a rehabilitation center for mostly old folk. I'd been trying to hook up with this fine latina receptionist and this nasty, rotted tooth, just worn out looking bitch comes up and starts going on about knowing me and eventually hooking up with me, etc! Well, found out it's the waitress and she'd been doing meth. Couldn't believe the affect it had on her physically. I was freakin embarassed and had to explain later to the latina girl about how she had changed. She must've believed me as I hit that and it was great. :D

I've seen it in some others I've lived around in both nice and bad neighborhoods. It really does just seem to rot the body. Imagine turning into a zombie really slowly. Well, maybe not all that slow. :(