X-fest 2... anyone going?

cbrjess0815

December 15, 2008

HINDER, SHINEDOWN, TRAPT, RED and REV THEORY

E. J. Nutter Center

SOLD-OUT!

Traffic will be heavy, so please carpool with your friends and plan to arrive early!! There will be a $5 parking charge per vehicle.

The following items will NOT be permitted into the Nutter Center:Food, Drinks, Backpacks, Firearms, Weapons of any kind, Spiked Jewelry, Chains, Knives and any other items deemed inappropriate by arena security or staff.

You may be ejected for the following:

Drunk & Disorderly Conduct, Nudity, Obscenity, Smoking, Body Surfing, Slam Dancing, Moshing or Fighting

No tix. Let us know what you thought of the show :D

shinedown was the best show of the night..... trapt i forgot they had so many good songs, and i agree rev theory impressed me too..

Agreed.. Shinedown did wonderful.. I would have liked to have heard more of the older songs but I was happy to hear the encore burning bright.. I only got to see Red do the last two songs :(

Rev Theory do a great show live. I should have bought their cd when they were walking around..

I left after Shinedown. I hate Hinder with a passion so I decided to beat the traffic and skip out. Lips of an angel and better than me makes me wanna put a bullet in my head..

Did you get a floor ticket or a seat?

I had a seat ticket. Directly to the left of the stage if you were facing it. Could see pretty well. Whoever covered NIN shouldn't have even tried :mad:

We left when Hinder went off to do their thing before the encore. GD was it cold !

• 2 weeks later...