Scaly13 Signing in....

Scaly13

Hey everyone, I have been on the forum for awhile now but have decided to start posting instead of just lurking all the time. I live in Louisville KY but journey to my home of Columbus fairly often.

I drive a 1995 Volkswagen Passat Vr6 its the one in the sig. This is a project car currently in the warmer months when I have more time and money I will tearing into her and making her road worthy again and with a few go fast goodies.

My daily driver is an 06 Ford Fusion S model nothing fancy or fun just an A to B car that gets decent mileage.

Thanks and hope to be coming to a meet sometime to get to know some people.

Andrew

Plans for the Passat.... well I have a list of things that with an unlimited budget I would love to do but since I know that an unlimited budget isnt going to happen anytime soon my real plans are lower kit, new wheels, short throw shifter, magnaflow custom exhaust, turbo kit, tinted windows, just to name a few things. Really I want to make it into a nice ride with some decent power to have some fun with.

As for the racing scene here its declined in the past few years. Cops, fines, and penalties have increased alot here. Also the locations have been shutdown and are now patrolled fairly heavily. So its sucks. As for AutoCross its pretty good times lots of good people and stuff. I plan on making a few of the Columbus events next year.