Steal Passed Out Friends Week Old 350Z

NXfedRam

If I ever went to a party and passed out, and my "friend" decided to take my car out for a little drive. They wouldnt be around to repay me for the damages.

One good thing is I know my friends and I have enough respect for each other that we take pride in knowing us (as individuals) and belongings are in safe keeping when something is wrong.

If I ever went to a party and passed out, and my "friend" decided to take my car out for a little drive. They wouldnt be around to repay me for the damages.

One good thing is I know my friends and I have enough respect for each other that we take pride in knowing us (as individuals) and belongings are in safe keeping when something is wrong.

Agreed you don't do shit like that. A co worker of mine has a 99 TT cobra and he let me drive it to the ford dealer a few days ago while he followed in my car and I was driving it like it was his not ard etc... He gets next to me and tells me to gun it so I did in second around 50mph spun the tires easily I let off and was in control but I'd of never done that on my own since it isn't my car.

He even asked me why I didn't get on it....I was like umm not my car dude. It was a nice ride though around 3500 she rocketed forward!