Mad River Mountin

Tindall2006

Yeah, good advice. I would defiently need to take the class because I am not EMT certified. It kind of sucks because I will probably be oversea's next winter lol, maybe i can get some sking done in the sand dunes.

I am a cashier in the cafe, tall skinny guy with brown hair. Come through my line next time your there, i'll give u a free drink lol.

Lol at the free drink. I'll say whats up when I see you.

Mindy's not ringing a bell, but I'm only on my second year. Most people will stay on the same shift from year to year, so if they aren't on my shift I might only see them a few times a year. It's probably mostly that I'm really bad with names.

You digging her daughter or something?

I am pretty sure her name is mindy, she is a ski patroler/ snowpro.

I really am not sure who her daughter is, I just remember i had a lesson with her when i first started sking up here last year and as i was going down the hill she said something about her daughter and i crashed due to the distraction lol. I was all, u have a daughter and she said, yes, she is 17 and not old enough to date you. Ever since then I always ask her about her daughter and she claims she dosen't have one.

I know she was working saturday at the time u where there. She had brown hair... little thick.

Also, do u know lauran or laura? i forgot which one is her name, i think she is 18 now but she is a black vest patroller and is pretty cute. I know jim has a crush on her lol... BTW, jim works at the cafe as a cashier, fat guy, beard, i am sure you know him.

Yeah, Jim is defiently cool. I rather work with him then any of the girls that work in there. They are all snoody bitches lol...

O yeah, and it isn't Mindy it is Mimi lol

You work any this week? I'm off this weekend so I will probably be hitting the slopes. It was freaking packed yesterday

Yup, I know Mimi. I have no idea about her daughter though.

I'm out of town for work for this week through next week so I wont' be there. Any other Saturday and I should be there. Some random times during the week too, but we could try to work something out for that later if it works for you.

Not surprised about yesterday, I think it's normally one of the busier days of the year.

yeah, bunch of kids running around=me selling lots of fries and candy

I was there last night and it felt like i was in middle school again. I'm going to be up there Sat from around 9-3ish. Are you working? If so i'll have to look for you.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants to go this Fri night. Get to a Scion dealer and ask for free lift passes if you "test drive" a car. I just told them I wanted the tickets then left w/o having to drive one of them. They give you 2 passes, thats $60 off.

edit: its for this Fri night only (2/15) , the midnight madness 9pm-3am.

Im taking the g/f wednesday. Anyone else going to be there? Anyone want to help me out with some cheaper lift tickets?

I'll meet you up there wednesday, I can't get you a discount on lift tickets but I can probably get you a little discount on food (we'll have to go through line together lol)

Send me a pm dude.