Lumina is back to being a 15 second turd

Buck531

Yep. Put a stock L36 motor back in it yesterday and fired it up today. It still has the shitty 2.5" exhaust on it. I'm waiting for my downpipe to come in tomorrow so i can actually drive it.

Few months I'll be selling it. No more loud ass Lumina drowning out your small block v8's at the track this year :).

Yeah.. it hit 12.9 @ 105. I got tired of it and just decided to sell the mods and put a stock motor back in it.

I really want a 99+ Regal GS to mod up next but I dunno. I love driving my wife's 99 Regal LS. I just want one with an M90 already on it :).

Here's the 12.9 vid.

See other related video's as well.

As soon as taxes come back and I fix this POS jeep hopefully I can sell the Lumina for around $4k, wait for the taxes and just pick what car I want and pay cash. Probably around 6-7k I can get a decent Regal GS and start playing with that.

Yeah.. it hit 12.9 @ 105. I got tired of it and just decided to sell the mods and put a stock motor back in it.

I really want a 99+ Regal GS to mod up next but I dunno. I love driving my wife's 99 Regal LS. I just want one with an M90 already on it :).

Here's the 12.9 vid.

See other related video's as well.

As soon as taxes come back and I fix this POS jeep hopefully I can sell the Lumina for around $4k, wait for the taxes and just pick what car I want and pay cash. Probably around 6-7k I can get a decent Regal GS and start playing with that.

thats sweet you got the car to run that well, hopfully you have just as much fun with your new car , and good luck!

supercharger, slicks, and a whole lot of curse words.

lol.. pretty much.

Here's compilation vid I made last year. or whenever. Take off the rockers and add in a cam and that was my mod list.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b69b1ba0-0f2c-4d0c-bb80-987801809a33.htm