looking for bulk 9mm rounds

evan9381

anyone know where i can get 9mm luger rounds in bulk? looking for cheap target rounds, 115 grain, FMJ. probably looking for 500-1000 depending on price. i know i can go to the gun show and find em, but the one in westland isnt for another couple weeks

anyone know where i can get 9mm luger rounds in bulk? looking for cheap target rounds, 115 grain, FMJ. probably looking for 500-1000 depending on price. i know i can go to the gun show and find em, but the one in westland isnt for another couple weeks

Do NOT buy bulk from Wal Mart.

why? they have the same winchester rounds as vances carries. i just put ~250 thru my gun this weekend

i did ask my roommate though, who 1 of like 5 asst managers at walmart, and runs the sporting goods dept if i could get a discount for buying in bulk, and he acted like i was nuts for asking. i guess hes never heard of discounting bulk items, even though thats what sams club does, which walmart owns. ha

I would recommend the Wally Special Winchesters.... BUT....

Price them at Walmart, then go to Gander.

They price match + 200% difference. If GM is more..... you get the cheaper price, PLUS TWICE the difference!!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

GM did that back when i worked there when i was 16-17, then towards the end of my time there, they changed it to the difference + 10% deal.

i wonder if they changed it back. ill have to call tomorrow

I bought 1000 Rounds about 1.5 - 2 yrs ago w/ that deal.

Good stuff.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

well, they close at 9 so i called a couple store out in IL, and they both said its just a straight up price match. how gay. i guess the only way that would be good is if i had the GM CC and was able to get some points from it. they dont even go past the matched price

well, vances has 50/7.99 WWB for 10 or more. i checked with a girl i used to work w/ at GM, and she confirmed, only matching prices

checked w/ dicks since i got a 20$ gift card for x-mas, they dont carry them. sold the gift card to someone at work for 17$

so i figured id go to GM, get 10 boxes and see if i could get her to use her employee discount to save me some cash. they only had 5 boxes of 50, with price match, took them to 8.99. then she hooks me up with this 10$ off 50$ or more purchase, so i picked up some 2.29 .22 rounds, with tax took it to like 51$. 10$ off was like 41$ for 250 rounds.

i guess it will get me through this weekend. ill just load up at the show