420 in stock

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

420 bottles that is.

Introducing Super Kote.

I am sure alot of you wonder what direction I would steer my website eventually. Well I do have alot of plans to make my site grow in alot of interesting ways as time passes. For now an Addition is a detailing product I have been using for years.

http://Http://www.614streets.com

I am giving away 5 kits to CR members. The first 5 to pm thier name and address will be reciveing a free kit priority mail. Thank you , William Finn

Guest 614Streets

turbospec29

mrss

9t1GVR4

Gearhead

Thats 4.

wth is this stuff Will??? :D

Well its laid out on the page and in the instructions. But I'll say this much , if you use it as a sexual lubricant with your gf , she won't have kids , ever. Lol.

turbospec29

mrss

9t1GVR4

Gearhead

Thats 4.

Well its laid out on the page and in the instructions. But I'll say this much , if you use it as a sexual lubricant with your gf , she won't have kids , ever. Lol.

Nice!!! Can I get a second bottle? we have a lot of sex...

Guest 614Streets

Guys these went out today. Jarons toy you were not included in this offer , I limited it to the first 5. I will do this in the future again.

http://614streets.com/superkotekit.jpg

http://614streets.com/superkotekit2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 614Streets

Yes. As a matter of fact it is meant to be used in small quantities. Just pour about a half teaspoon onto the paper towel , rub the damaged paint surface , then mist the area with detail spray or water until it beads up and sheets off the panel , then rub and remove the excess water with a paper towel , then hand buff area with cloth

When finished , rub area with fingers , if any streaking is present, repeat rinse and rub step to remove excess , then hand buff again.

Guest 614Streets
Will, get me a banner.

Ok Anthony.

I am an auto detailer tell me how this stuff workd i might be interested

It works as being the last step in a detail. After detailing the exterior of a car , particualrly a car with freeway or country miles , lots of urethane front bumpers , gravel gaurd rocker areas , hoods, and wheel wheel fender areas have bug , rock, and road debris damage to the clearcoat or basecoat(full chip).

When properly applied , superkote takes care of these blemishes through a concealing process. The product is activated by detailing spray or water and when excess is removed and buffed , the product cures and leaves a shiny concealed panel which does not streak or smear.

The product can also be mixed with car touch up paint should it be the do it yourselfer with a touch up pen or brush after theareas have been hit with touch up or you can tint the supercoat with a few drops.

Also this process is used by professional detailers utilizing touch up syringes with custom mixed paints using gram scale mixed bottles from microfiche paint mix codes.

Heavly marketable to aution houses, used car lots , professional detailers, but the product contains thorough instructions to make it flexable enough to be used by the do it yourselfer.

Note: this also works extremly well with heat cracked damaged roofs and hoods (black cars) and also bird dropping damaged areas.