I am legend predict superbowl.

Ramsey

One problem... I am legend takes place in 2012 with flashbacks to when the outbreak occured (along with the newscasts) in 2009.

Hating is fun.. I should try that.

FAG.

When they shot "i am legend", were the giants even going to play in the superbowl? No, it is just funny that a money that comes out during the football season; has a statement that says "the giants lose for a second time to the pats." Becuase of how the division and shit work out, there is only one way for that to happen; and that is in the superbowl.

Thanks for playing.

/yourself.

Hating is fun.. I should try that.

FAG.

When they shot "i am legend", were the giants even going to play in the superbowl? No, it is just funny that a money that comes out during the football season; has a statement that says "the giants lose for a second time to the pats." Becuase of how the division and shit work out, there is only one way for that to happen; and that is in the superbowl.

Thanks for playing.

/yourself.

actully it says they lose the second time this season which would point to a regular season match up and a playoff game as well.

The pats beat them in week 17 and now they will in the superbowl...so theres your 2 losses in 1 season

yeah.. exactly my point. they will only ever play them once in the regular season, and then can only meet in the superbowl.

Is it really this hard.