Osu

87GT

What ever there are only 4 teams ahead of us that can talk shit rest can suck it. And we will just see at the end of next year if any can talk.

And what the hell does the div you play in have to do with anything? We lost to lsu, becouse they beat us not becouse it was some cosmic fate that a sec team will always beat a big 10 team. OH and also the thing about them being so much faster is stupid too. Men are men the run only so fast the fact that they are on a sec team does not give them superman speed or some dumb ass stuff like that. (end rant)

I dont understand why the Big Ten doesnt play their whole conference. Makes no sense. Oh well, as others have stated, we are a powerhouse, just like USC. We will be good for a long time. I would rather go 100times to the championship game and loose than never go at all. 2nd is better than 3rd.

I like how people blame OSU for not having a more difficult schedule, like it's their fault!! USC will be a huge test for OSU next year, though they don't have as many returning they always have talent. UM could be a big challenge with the spread offense especially if they get Pryor(man I hope we get him) as that kids a beast!!

I like how people blame OSU for not having a more difficult schedule, like it's their fault!! USC will be a huge test for OSU next year, though they don't have as many returning they always have talent. UM could be a big challenge with the spread offense especially if they get Pryor(man I hope we get him) as that kids a beast!!

As far as I know, all the schools have something to do with part of their schedule. However, I agree with the rest. :D