Race Gas

V8 Beast

I buy Sunoco 110 leaded At Eastland Sunoco I-70 and Hamilton Rd . They also have unleaded racing but I am not sure what Octane. I buy 20-25 gallons at a time and fill my 55 gallon drum.

that's where i used to get mine...but last time i checked it was 6.75/gal....no thanks! looks like i'll be going to the 'Fuel Depot'

I know the Valero gast station on Hamilton Rd (By Eastland Mall) sells race gas at the pump and also sells C16 out of the drums. Don't know if it's 109 un-leaded or not.

I love C16!!!! I ran a 13.0 at 102mph. I filled up with C16 added some timing and increased my boost. Now my PB is a 12.7 @ 107!

not really if you have a fuel inj car its prety easy to convert. but it does like compression large amounts of nos or boost. it is like alky in that aspect. it is slightly crossive but not as bad as pure meth alky.

im still new at it but ill keep everyone posted.

Guest nasty57

Carpenter oil here in newark (actually Heath) will order it by the barrel, any grade sunoco, which is up to i think 104 or 108 unleaded, and 116 leaded. can also get a/v gas (120 oct) and many blends of alky, up to straight nitro if $50 a gallon suits your budget lol.

Out of the pump, the certified and sunoco on 37/70 both have leaded 110 and 116.