Race Car Builder/ Crew Chief

Guest AcuraHondaTouring

Guest AcuraHondaTouring

I recently moved back to Columbus after working in Touring car racing the last 15 years. Looking for work in a shop with benefits. Will consider any offers. Resume and slide show links below.

Resume

Pics

RealTime Racing 6 years

Tri-point racing

King Motorsports/Mugen

Turner Motorsports

Performance Motorsports

Mazsport

http://gallery.mac.com/theduane/100246/fd8ec42b/web.jpghttp://gallery.mac.com/theduane/100246/DSC00621/web.jpg

two guys that work at lexus work with intersport motorsports im sure they could hook you up, or germain also has a nascar truck team

uhhhh......IMPRESSIVE.

dunno who I'd look at but Rahal Racing and TC Kline are both based in Hilliard. TrueChoice is still in town last time I checked too.

Guest AcuraHondaTouring

thanks for the replies everyone!

I have sent resumes to all of those places as of today. I already contacted TC, as I have known him for 14 years.

Skold, what Lexus dealer do you work at?

DW

Guest AcuraHondaTouring
Yes I was there for the first year of the Nissan. I was on the RSX build team though. Same shop different people. I may be able to help though. What do you want to know?

Guest AcuraHondaTouring

what are they looking for at Lexus? I am trying to get a job as service mgr or service advisor. My wrenching days are numbered. I am still willing to do fabrication/welding / building and designing race cars but not real keen on working on street cars. Sorry if I mis led. Thanks for all the info though!!!!

DW

I am trying to get a job at the transportation research center in east liberty. Does anyone know any one that works there? Just checking.

THANKS

A guy I knew a few years ago was there. I would be happy to track him down as I was meaning to anyhow, and this gives me a good excuse.

Rich

Yes I was there for the first year of the Nissan. I was on the RSX build team though. Same shop different people. I may be able to help though. What do you want to know?

Did you guys have any trick things to keep engine temps down? I know they didnt run a turbo, but I know headgasket failures where a problem for you guys. All my questions are pretty much engine design and modification related, if you had no part in that nevermind.

• 3 weeks later...