FS: BIG lsx camshaft (pics)

Flybye

this is a comp custom grind cam on Xer lobes with less than 500 miles on it.

this cam retails for $400+ new, it is 244/244 .612/.612 114LSA

it made 483 on a dynojet with TEA 5.3's, longtubes and full boltons. i have been told by MANY people/shops it will fit astock cube motor and heads without flycutting. this would also be a good choice for someone looking to spray the car. as the powerband will start around when your n2o should hit. :burn:

$250

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/compcam001.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/compcam002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
bump----- I daily drive a 346 with a bigger cam!

Yes but what all else did you have to change to make it work, I'm not worried about getting it tuned, I'm worried about getting into something and having more money into it then I anticipated :)

Sorry for the of-topic, BUMP!

Yes but what all else did you have to change to make it work, I'm not worried about getting it tuned, I'm worried about getting into something and having more money into it then I anticipated :)

Sorry for the of-topic, BUMP!

a set of TEA 5.3 ltr ported heads on a stock shortblock netted 483rwhp with this cam. ;)

a set of TEA 5.3 ltr ported heads on a stock shortblock netted 483rwhp with this cam. ;)

Mines bone stock, if I had to rip the heads off this motor I wouldn't do a cam I'd do 6L heads and a turbo of some sort.

Mines bone stock, if I had to rip the heads off this motor I wouldn't do a cam I'd do 6L heads and a turbo of some sort.

why not bump the compression some with the 5.3l heads then add this cam with a little boost. it would all make for a perfect combo...........or just this cam n/a or maybe with spray/ 5.3l heads can be had for fairly cheap