Who would YOU have custom grind a cam?

Total Sign

+1. The more info you give them the better they will do with the custom grind. I recommend Comp Cams because they know what they are talking about. When I ordered my custom grind the rep went as far as asking me what converter I had, what gears, what heads, and if I planned on daily driving it.

is this for an LSx engine? i can send you a link to a guy that can hook you up with a custom grind cam for your engine with your mods. he is a very well respected person on another message board and has a F-body making 500RWHP with a stock short block.

Not LSX, standard 2001 Vortec. Has been stroked, aluminum heads, high rise, 850cfm holley. My problem is it in a boat with wet exhaust. I need a bigger cam than what I have now, but can't have much more duration.

I need something near .600" lift intake and exhaust (don't care what ratio rockers), with the duration pref 230/236 110 centerline prefered, but a 112 will also work.

I have looked at every manufacturer I can think of (Comp, Cranke, Isky, Lunati, Erson and a few more) and cant find something with the low duration and high lift.

wet exhaust doesn't have anything to do with the engine its self. for a boat engine you need to look for a cam with a 1800-3600 RPM range with more horsepower than torque. boat engine don't need the torque that a car does but needs the horsepower. if you changed the redline on your boat then get a cam that will fit in your redline but not past it or its a waste.