Death to Wendys

schmuckingham

They cancelled my favorite sammich the Frescata, they told me they did it awhile ago and i just havent been to Wendy's in a few weeks. Why in gods name would they get rid of a delicious sammich like that :(

On a side not will i was bummed out about no Frescata i unhappily ate my chicken sangwhich and reached into the bag to eat the bag fry. Upon shoveling the fries into my mouth i didnt notice the salt packet hiding in the middle........what a terrible way to add salt to your fries :doh:

I dont eat fast food much anymore, but I think 5 out of the last 8 times I've gone they have screwed it up or forgot to give me something. The food has changed for the worse and the service too. The dollar menu is horrible now. I think Wendy's as a hole is taking a turn downhill.

when the changed the spicey chicken sandwich.

What change you speak of? They pissed me off when they removed Buffalo Ranch. I only eat fast burgers from the King. Chicken from Wendy's, MCmuggets from McDs and all their breakfast.

Fucking love Steak Escape, but I've gotta drive to Westerville or go to the mall :(

Shit, back when I was in shape I was eating 2 12" sandwiches, fries, and a drink. I love that place.