Craigslist and the accident

clk1

definitely not me

I wasn't there and don't know George very well - although I'll admit that he was never terribly nice nor friendly nor reasonable

I don't care that much, although I do feel that it's a crappy situation for all involved. And please don't call me a little bitch

If you want to talk to me, do so directly

I saw your post on PY, and it's bullshit. Don't run your mouth behind my back, nor tell people things about George that aren't true and are only speculation.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely not me

I wasn't there and don't know George very well - although I'll admit that he was never terribly nice nor friendly nor reasonable in my dealings with him

I don't care that much, although I do feel that it's a crappy situation for all involved. And please don't call me a little bitch

If you want to talk to me, do so directly

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DID NOT JUST POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf? I already have pm threats over this?

What? George and I were never friendly. Fact.

I did not say that he was mean to everyone or a horrible person - we just never got along.

My apologies if you took it the wrong way. Calm down, people.

Just leave me out of this and I won't reply to defend myself or say another word - I've had one post deleted on the subject...and you're all looking for someone to pick on

Wtf? I already have pm threats over this?

What? George and I were never friendly. Fact.

I did not say that he was mean to everyone or a horrible person - we just never got along.

My apologies if you took it the wrong way. Calm down, people.

Just leave me out of this and I won't reply to defend myself or say another word - I've had one post deleted on the subject...and you're all looking for someone to pick on

Jackass!! Keep your comments off here! Just keep checking your PM's!

pm sent to antony and yourself

keep me out of it, i'll keep quiet

I apologize for already saying more than I should and having got involved - wasn't my place.

I'll delete anything/everything, but it's most certainly not me on craig's list

Its absolutely repulsive the way this situation is being handled by the admins and moderators of CR.

George was not the victim, the young girl in the hospital is the victim. It is simply disgusting how this is being hushed, edited, and deleted from this board.

This is getting out of hand guys.

BTW, your opinion is not going to help anything. Nobody ever said George was the victim... his wife is the victim. We are just trying to remember him.

...and refusing to allow any conversation or information about the innocent woman in the hospital to be posted on the board. I've seen so many posts deleted in the past two days, all because people actually knew and cared about the young woman who is laying in the hospital.

Its absolutely repulsive the way this situation is being handled by the admins and moderators of CR.

George was not the victim, the young girl in the hospital is the victim. It is simply disgusting how this is being hushed, edited, and deleted from this board.

Are you as fucking stupid as some of these other people? I took you better than that.

George's family are the victims as well, and as a part of the CR family, we're helping to take care of them after this.

We're attempting to keep the distraction from them so they can be helped, because they need it.

So of you are so ungodly ignorant, that's whats disgusting.

...and refusing to allow any conversation or information about the innocent woman in the hospital to be posted on the board. I've seen so many posts deleted in the past two days, all because people actually knew and cared about the young woman who is laying in the hospital.

We don't want CR being represented to her or her family, and people have already said they would. So no, we don't want people making a situation worse than it already is.

Jesus, everyone is getting out of hand.

A man lost his life. A woman is fighting for hers. A family lost their husband, son, father, sibling. A forum lost a member. Many people lost a friend. This time isn't for everyone to be fighting about their opinions. I feel some things in the past few days should've been handled differently (I'm not saying which things), but, it doesn't matter in a situation like this. Remember the life of the man who was lost. Take a lesson from a tragedy (be careful, it can happen to anyone). Put aside your differences and try to focus on the central theme.

Everyone needs to take a step back and look at things from another perspective.

Are you as fucking stupid as some of these other people? I took you better than that.

George's family are the victims as well, and as a part of the CR family, we're helping to take care of them after this.

We're attempting to keep the distraction from them so they can be helped, because they need it.

So of you are so ungodly ignorant, that's whats disgusting.

We don't want CR being represented to her or her family, and people have already said they would. So no, we don't want people making a situation worse than it already is.

The only right thing to do here is support ALL of the victims, especially the completely innocents one who is going to have years of physical therapy because of NOTHING she did. To only try and support George's family just shows the media is right. Racers don't care about anybody else's safety or well being. This website has to potential to be so much more, but with such narrow minded attitudes running it, this is all it will ever be. What if it were your family? On the way home from the movies or what have you... someone is racing, drunk, sleeping, whatever and crosses the median. Then some group supporting whatever it is he/she was doing decides to raise money for their family but ignore your's. Whenever anyone tries to stand up for your family, the posts/threads get deleted and edited. You'd go homicidal. Raise the money, split it. Otherwise, you've just proven to everyone the public opinion of ColumbusRacing.com and all street racers is correct. They don't care about anyone but themselves.