FS: 94 Pathfinder

Dr. Apex

I'm selling my 94 Pathfinder. It's the SE 4x4 V6 model, automatic. Just over 151k miles. It's very clean and in good running order. All the power options, chrome pkg w/heated mirrors, keyless entry/factory alarm, fog lights etc.... Clarion head unit w/Alpine speakers all around, cone filter intake(I have the stock airbox). Factory sunroof(does not leak). Newer alternator, tires at 70% tread left, maintenance is up to date. Uhaul class II or III hitch w/electric brake controller.

The few issues:

The fenders have started to bubble in some places and are starting to show some rust, seems to be common with this year of truck.

ABS light is on and ABS does not work, I'm not sure what it is but probably a sensor or something.

Tire Carrier light is on, carrier stays latched but for some reason the light is on.

A small peice of the ceiling right behind the passenger front seat is starting to come down, I'd fix it but I don't want to half ass it and fall down a month from now.

The engine is buttery smooth and the tranny shifts perfectly and it's a very reliable truck that gets 20-22mpg when driven easy. Here's a pic: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/ZeroBar78/Stuff001.jpg

I paid $4000 for it and have added the stereo, fixed the keyless entry, and replaced some hoses. I want $4000 for it but may negotiate if I find the car I want soon.

PM me if interested.

^Thankfully mine doesn't have that option, suspension, leather, and the diff are about the only options it doesn't have. I hear the adjustable suspension wasn't the best and had it's issues.

Thanks for vouching guys, I will miss this truck but it's but it needs to go to make room for the next purchase.

• 2 weeks later...