I think this is my next car.

Buck531

Bucky, my mom had the EXACT same car down to the colors (GSE right?) and I loved it! I would drive that bitch every chance I got and wish to hell I would have bought one as a daily. Great looking, great ride, hauls ass and hauls people...cant really beat it. :cool:

-Marc

Na.. it's just a GS. I really can't find one locally (they're all at dealerships) and have over 120k for that price and look like shit.

I'm telling you man, my mom regreted trading hers in 10 miles after she left the dealership in her Oldsmobubble.

If the car looks as good in person as it does in the pictures BUY IT ASAP!

-Marc

I like those Regals. A lot. Around 10% of people know what's under the hood.

Agreed. That car would make a great sleeper, throw some whitewalls on it and you'd probably fool everyone (J/K, I probably wouldn't do the whitewalls). BTW, I've always liked those cars, too. I'd buy it for sure, especially considering how clean it is.

One of my friends had one of those. It caught on fire in my driveway He parked, came inside and few minutes later neighbors came to point out it's on fire. Seriously, true story. I don't hear about them catching on fire other than that incident though.

heh. I remember that. I came over you place one day and was like WTF?

There's stories/true stories of w-bodies just bursting into flames. I can't remember what they came up with. Possibly a bad FPR that was leaking fuel into the vac lines. Something along those lines.

Agreed. That car would make a great sleeper, throw some whitewalls on it and you'd probably fool everyone (J/K, I probably wouldn't do the whitewalls). BTW, I've always liked those cars, too. I'd buy it for sure, especially considering how clean it is.

+1, also make up some mock looking grocery bags to sit in the backseat along w/ a couple old people mannequins and u'll have the perfect sleeper

Nice! That Regal looks great for the mileage, and that's a good price too. I'd buy it!

The best thing about the Regals is you get a comfy DD with a great platform, and most people don't expect them to be fast. Not to mention most of them are owned by older folks and weren't abused and beaten on like a lot of used GTP's are.