Blew By U tribute stickers

Total Sign

I'll take 2...let me know when they're done, one for the beater, one for the bike...can you make the one for the bike smaller by any chance? Line 4x2

like said...i have to get the machine working first. if it goes smoothly i will probably charge $5 for them and donate most of the money to georges wife and family. right now i have my son, so once his mom comes to pick him up i will be heading to the shop

i thought we were meeting at dynotune?

and if so then yes....but right now i have to make sure the equipment works right this time around. last time i made a big batch of vinyl it turned out to be a mess. im keeping my fingers crossed.

Don't worry, Ive got everything already running with the first batch already cut.

Don't worry, Ive got everything already running with the first batch already cut.

ok....saves ne the stress of hanging around the shop all night. ive got ladies to tend to.

anyways....you gonna make then in different colors?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/spieldawg/IMG_0589.jpg

here is a pic of the 1st set that I got done... it took me a little over 5 minutes to get this one sticker peeled out of the vinyl... I am no pro, but it turned out ok..

Tommy,

How many did you cut out?

--Scott

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/spieldawg/IMG_0589.jpg

here is a pic of the 1st set that I got done... it took me a little over 5 minutes to get this one sticker peeled out of the vinyl... I am no pro, but it turned out ok..

Tommy,

How many did you cut out?

--Scott

nice, i like

I sent Assured Risk a PM with my address on Sunday. It's still unread.

-Mike

Was actually read monday morning, but for some reason it wont switch it over to read. And it'll go out tomorrow.

Anyone else that wants any mailed out tomorrow, PM me your address.