anyone remember the groveport man

Mike_Shepard

correct me if im wrong but water is the by product of hydrogen cars. so basically he just reversed the process of a hydrogen car? am i right?

Yes, but he claims that he can break H2O into H2 and O using less energy than the fusion of H2 and O into H2O releases. Thus, infinite energy could be extracted from a gallon of water which violates the first law of thermodynamics.

((thank you, physics class))

We should make this a CR project.. I mean.. that cant kill ALL of us!!

Fuel cells are being built all over the place, his idea was not lost. I've done this in my garage, as a matter of fact.

The mystery is how he made it efficient. Electrolysis takes more energy than it produces.

The buggy is still hidden because it is probably fraudulent. They ran it for the cameras on bottled gas. With as many people as there are now working on the technology, that patent wouldn't make him as big of a target.

There's a place up off of polaris that specializes in this stuff, I once sent them a resume.

Fuel cells are being built all over the place, his idea was not lost. I've done this in my garage, as a matter of fact.

The mystery is how he made it efficient. Electrolysis takes more energy than it produces.

The buggy is still hidden because it is probably fraudulent. They ran it for the cameras on bottled gas. With as many people as there are now working on the technology, that patent wouldn't make him as big of a target.

There's a place up off of polaris that specializes in this stuff, I once sent them a resume.

HE HAD A TURBO, DOG!