LOL hurting someone LOL

boosted98gst

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin, you're right. I thought you meant the same as Trouble Maker referring to my other thread and saying I would/did use a gun.

I would hope though that what is said on here (especially) would be taken with a grain of salt. Truth being, were I in that situation, I would have my strong side on the gun as it was holstered and approaching. I'd make sure I was still 20ft away when I said something to him. But I wouldn't really shoot out his knee. Now, if he did charge at me, then yes the gun would get drawn.

do you practice drawing your weapon? do you practice drawing your weapon with an Assailant coming at you with a knife and or weapon? The reason i ask is becuase when SHTF your fine motor skills go out the window, and things that are otherwise seemingly easy are not anymore. A male in average shape can close 30' by the time most cops have their weapon out. Hence the 30' rule. While this mostly applies to LE and others sworn to uphold the law, it's something to consider for training purposes.