opinions - kahr cw40?

evan9381

went out looking tonight since i got my taxes done and know how much im getting back.

http://san1.atlanta.gbhinc.com/GB/091209000/91209692/pix1730657921.jpg

looks like i can get it around 500$, which i dont think is bad. very small gun, and im sure it will pack a punch.

edit. looking around gunbroker.com, i can get it shipped to my g/fs grandpa (FFL holder FTW!), and pay <400$

My buddy just picked up an S&W M&P 40 subcompact, I got to handle it today. It seemed like a nice firearm. I did not get the chance to shoot it, but it felt nice in the hand, not quite too small to grip it firmly, but easily concealed. It didn't seem like it would bite the thumb web with the slide like a similar Glock could.

That would be one to at least handle when you head to Vance's. The ultimate decision is, of course, what works for you the best.

Good Shooting,

Mitch

lol. thanks for the advice, but i just picked up a M&P 9c 2 weeks ago. looking for something a bit smaller for carry when i dont have a jacket or something to cover the M&P.

dont get me wrong, the M&P is a small gun, but the kahr is a shitload smaller, and would be perfect for jeans/t-shirt concealment