600 RWHP Build psrtd F/s , Trades

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing

I have decided to go all out on the 95, and in the process, i'm upgrading alot of the car to handle the new goal of 1000+ RWHP by spring.

The following parts all have less the 500 miles, with the vast majority being less the 20 hrs of dyno time, and all prices are open to reasonable offers.

Thanks

-speed-o-motive fully race prepped production 5.0 block,

arp studs, main and head,

Eagle 4340 3.40" crank, interally balanced,

Hawks racing 4340 H-Beam rods

-- $1500--

-Tremec TKO 600,

short throw shifter,

Centerforce DFX 6 puck clutch setup

Hawks Racing SFI flywheel 8 lb,

5.0 style Bellhousing

--$3000-- *NEW PRICE 2500.00*

Or trade for Fully built C4 w/ break, bell, converter, etc

Trick flow R-Series upper and lower,

--$375--

Custom Ground Cam Research cam,

--$200-- Call for Specs...

T4 Flange pt67/76s(SOLD)

.70a/r comp

.81a/r ex

Contact Shawn Devoll, Owner of Round II Racing, @ 740-739-0923 (cell), or 740-670-8632 (shop).

Guest RoundIIRacing
anymore info on engine? forged? cr? over bore?

The engine is bored .020 over,ready to be assembled!The crank is an Eagleforged 4340 steel crank,it has been turned .020 on the rod jornals and .010 on the main journals!The rods are Hawks racing h-beams,forged!The motor was fresh ith only dynotime ,untill my little mishapp!It will make someone a great engine!All the short block will need is bearings,piston/rings,iming chain and cover,and an oil pan!The stroker kit is 75% there!Anyone with any questions can call my cell "anytime" and I'll fill you in on the engine!

Guest RoundIIRacing
I am going to be very interested on how this all turns out. That is one clean SN95 that you have. Car hooks like no other car on drag radials too.

Yeah Brian I'm goin all out this trip,the machine work will be done within the week,my intake is on the way,the fuel system was bought today(aeromotive elimanator),and the new "monster" spinny thing will be here in 2 weeks!I also have a custom cam being ground!I still lack a tranny(built c4),and a air-to-water intercooler that will support theses numbers I'll be puttin down!I plan on having lots of fun this spring/summer!

I am going to be very interested on how this all turns out. That is one clean SN95 that you have. Car hooks like no other car on drag radials too.

Just wait until you see what the truck looks like after im done with his left over parts hehe

Bump for my boy Shawn

Guest RoundIIRacing
pics of the trick flow intake?

Here is a pic of the intake,it comes with a new never used plenum gasket!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t89/shawn_devoll/trickflow.jpg