FS: Eaton Setup W/ Exhaust and Other Extras

Guest Hal

Ok, I'm doing something a little different with the car so I don't need all this boost anymore.

First up, pretty complete Eaton Setup.

Comes with: Blower with 2.8" upper, stock lower pulley, stock lower pulley, plenum, lower manifold, intercooler, intercooler pump, intercooler resevoir, heat exchanger with lines and brackets, supercharger pulleys with bracket, modded vaccum lines, etc...

I put etc... 'cause it's late and I haven't had a chance to catalog all the parts. That is all the big expensive stuff off the top of my head. Blower has an EGR block off plate. Only negative is the intercooler reservoir has a cracked tube. It has never leaked for me and was never a concern.

I'm asking $1500 for this setup. I will consider Mach and 99-01 parts in trade, but, it would change the parts list. If you're interested in trading please let me know so we can talk.

-Bassani catback exhaust for IRS equipped cars. In good shape. Asking $400

- Billetflow sub idler. Never been used. Asking $100

-JLT cold air intake. Scratched from install and removal. The scratches can't be seen as they're where the intake 'rests' on the body. SOLD

-Metco 4lb lower pulley setup. Pretty new. Everything for install included. Asking $275

Pics will be up in the next day or so. I haven't taken everything off the car yet. Included in the pricing is my help. If you need help with any installation or removal of parts involved in the sale, I would be more than happy to help.

I may be adding more parts in the next couple days also.

Keep me in the loop Hal

Well someone has to tune the beast ;)

Well... he is selling the exhaust and the blower... i would say TURBO... Good luck... free bump for good deals...

Need to sell the midpipe for that. This exhaust came off for the SRA swap.