turbo timer $15

BDHG940

turbo timers will work on anything, its hooked up to your ignition. And tindall depending on your year of talon , they make pre made harness for install for dsm you can buy online or pick up at any, car place for like 15 bucks, which makes it plug and play.

would this work in my 1976 turbo diesel 4 door Mercedes Benz? It's not really yellow but kind of an off cream if that helps at all.

Sorry they actually only work on the 77+ baby $hit green color models...

Im building some 5.0 single setups for 87-93's, I actually bought a 93gt. Ill get you some pics.

turbo timers will work on anything, its hooked up to your ignition. And tindall depending on your year of talon , they make pre made harness for install for dsm you can buy online or pick up at any, car place for like 15 bucks, which makes it plug and play.

+1. Cheap on ebay. HKS makes them as do other companies. They even make one for my Starion.

Damn...one year off.

As far as the single setup goes for mustangs, I've always wanted a turbo. If you can build something that works put me on the list. I was burned out on cars for awhile but now I'm starting to get interested again.

Jimmy im actually going to have them mass produced. We are building the intercooler kit and downpipes now in order to get ready to send out. Its going to be a full complete single setup for around 2k mark. Should have my car done maybe 3 weeks to get on the dyno and spend some time testing. For the money the kit will be untouchable