S&W Sigma

351mach11647545510

as said, trigger sucks. wolffe makes a replacement spring, and IIRC, its under 10$

i put 250-300 rds thru my 9mm sigma and never had a jam.

i was going to ask if you bought brians but i guess he answered that.

you will probably get the itch to upgrade soon. if you wanna go out to OVO in a couple weeks, i think me and a buddy or two are going, so we can all shoot each others guns

Shoulda bought mine, it's for sale. I hate the trigger feel but it gets better the more you use it. I don't use mine often enough though, and the rounds are kind of expensive. It'll put a nice hole in an unsuspecting burglar though :)

how much? My g/f's dad might be interested.

I have the 9mm version of the Sigma and I have never had a single problem. I have put about 3,000 rounds through mine and never a jam. The heavy trigger pull is normally the biggest complant. But like others have said, the more you shoot it, it seems to get better. Either that or you are getting use to the heavy trigger pull.

as said, trigger sucks. wolffe makes a replacement spring, and IIRC, its under 10$

i put 250-300 rds thru my 9mm sigma and never had a jam.

i was going to ask if you bought brians but i guess he answered that.

you will probably get the itch to upgrade soon. if you wanna go out to OVO in a couple weeks, i think me and a buddy or two are going, so we can all shoot each others guns

do you have a link for the replacement springs im kinda interested.

When I was a Deputy for Mahoning County Sheriff's I carried a Sigma SW9VE. It is a great gun with no operational problems at all. I did add a Hogue grip and night sights. The gun is basically the same as my Glock.

:lol: That's because it's a Glock knock-off.

We just picked up my gun yesterday and call us crazy but, as of today, we've put 1050 rounds throught it. First impressions are that its a great gun for the price. Nice and light and easy to dismantle. However the trigger drives me crazy. We put 800 rounds through it yesterday and immediately i ordered the lighter striker spring when i got back. My roommate and i completely dismantled it and made some modifications to the firing assembly. 60 cents in parts and an hour or two of work gave us a significantly lightened trigger weight. It is much smoother now and i am considering canceling my order for the new striker spring. So today to test our modifications, we went back to the range and put 250 rounds throught it without a hitch. Absolutely a whole different animal now!

If you want the details, let me know...