Who else is sick??

Twistedrx7

I'm getting over a cold, I rarely get actually sick. My girl works for a daycare and brings home all kinds of illnesses. It's really annoying.

Brittney used to work at a day care. She would always bring home something for me. I told her to get another job and that all went away. ;)

The first week of last month I was real sick. I went through a whole bottle of dayquil in a week. That went away after that. I haven't been sick since then.

Brittney used to work at a day care. She would always bring home something for me. I told her to get another job and that all went away. ;)

She wants to teach k-3 when she graduates, I can't make her get out of daycare. I just hate the parents. They all bring their sick kids to daycare so all the other kids can get sick. I swear she raises half the damn kids there.

She wants to teach k-3 when she graduates, I can't make her get out of daycare. I just hate the parents. They all bring their sick kids to daycare so all the other kids can get sick. I swear she raises half the damn kids there.

This is normal for most parents. I feel if you have to take your kids to child care more then half of the week, don't have them. What a waste of their life away from their parents.

Most people I talk to do not understand this. I am not old fashion by any means. At least 1 of the parents should be raising their kids.

Yep. my wife just got a job again at a day care. First two weeks she was there we all got some shit that she got from there. it sucks.