My WTF bathroom story

TimTaylor751647545500

Before you even get a chance to say it, this has nothing to do with Larry Craig.

So last Thursday a buddy and I were meeting at the dollar theater on Bethel to see AVP-R and I arrived about 20 minutes before him and having just thrown down a couple of Stack Attacks a bit prior, I thought I'd kill some time while I waited by using the facilities. Buy the tickets and walk in to go drop my deuce. The whole theater was pretty empty and likewise, so was the restroom. Head to the very last stall (out of 10 or so).

Not two minutes into doing my deed, someone else comes in and walks all the way down to my stall and is just standing outside the door. I kinda lean to the right to look through the crack and the guy is just standing there facing my stall door, WTF right? So now, I've completely lost concentration and I'm just sitting there, waiting for him to realize that this still is in use. Knock, knock! "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom". This guy just broke rule #1 for the men's restroom, we DON'T talk to each other unless we're drunk at a sporting event, so I don't answer. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom".

At this point, the guy is kinda rocking back and forth a bit, so I finally said, "Um, ok...there are like 9 other stalls, do what you gotta do". "Hey, I really need to use the bathroom". All of a sudden he starts moaning and talking to himself saying "Ughh, I'm going to be sick, I'm going to be sick". BANG, BANG on the door. Now I'm kinda peeved, "Dood!, leave me alone and use one of the other stalls, what the hell!?!" More moaning and rocking back and forth.

Well, at this point, there is no way I'm going to be able to drop off all the kids, so I wrap it up, put on my coat and prepare to exit the stall to see who this person is outside the door. The door isn't half-way opened when he pushed it in and decides to head on in WITH ME STILL INSIDE. I quickly exit the stall and loudly and clearly express to him my displeasure with this situation by looking at him and say "What the HELL is your problem?" The guy says nothing, closes the door and I'm basically just kinda standing there in disbelief this just took place.

Walk over to wash my hands and no sooner than I get the water turned on, I hear (from 10 stalls ~45 ft away) "Umm, are you still in here? I really need to use the bathroom". Again, "What the hell is wrong with you?" to which I get no response. Dry my hands, walk out to the lobby, hand my buddy his ticket as he's walking in the door, head to the theater and watch AVP-R, while thinking to myself the entire time, WTF was that? I'm still kinda wondering WTF. I wish I would have thought about it at the time, I should have video'd it on my phone.

Cliffs: n/a

wow, that guy was in the shitter and allowed some dude to push thru the door and wedge him in the same stall u were in outta 10 stalls. he is officially a pussy. he should cut off his sack and penor and flush it down the toilet next time along w/ ur pride.

LOL me edits

wow, you were in the shitter and allowed some dude to push thru the door and wedge u in the same stall u were in outta 10 stalls. you are officially a pussy. cut off ur sack and penor and flush it down the toilet next time along w/ ur pride.

Paul, everything you just posted was 100% accurate :thumbup:

Curiousity is an overwhelming thing for me. I'm not so sure I would've left until I knew what the fuck was going on. It would drive me crazy. I'm that guy who gets killed at the beginning of a horror movie because I gotta see 'what that was' or check out 'the noise'. lol

That's pretty crazy.