Designer jeans for guys

Sam1647545489

this is hilarious. god damn that's a lot of money worth of jeans--i can only imagine how many more pairs you have if this is what you're willing to part with. thanks a lot man----my wife has just told me that she is going shopping tomorrow because of this thread. i would honestly buy a pair of these if they would fit. i need a pair of really good jeans

this is hilarious. god damn that's a lot of money worth of jeans--i can only imagine how many more pairs you have if this is what you're willing to part with. thanks a lot man----my wife has just told me that she is going shopping tomorrow because of this thread. i would honestly buy a pair of these if they would fit. i need a pair of really good jeans

Haha that is funny. I have about 6 pairs total of the rock & republics this is why I am getting rid of some of them. I know it sounds gay but I always love fashion when it comes to clothes. I knew it was getting bad when all the workers at Dr.Mojo and Nordstrom knew me by my first name or would call me whenever there was a new pair of jeans in.. LOL

Haha that is funny. I have about 6 pairs total of the rock & republics this is why I am getting rid of some of them. I know it sounds gay but I always love fashion when it comes to clothes. I knew it was getting bad when all the workers at Dr.Mojo and Nordstrom knew me by my first name or would call me whenever there was a new pair of jeans in.. LOL

If you're into jeans, look into getting some nice raw/dry denim... Nudie or A.P.C. are good brands to start. I just got my first pair of Nudies (slim jim dry japan)... I haven't worn any of my other jeans since buying them, they are amazing.