F U Terrelle Pryor

black00ws6

Maybe not nice but, oh so true.

You mean to tell me that with as much as the NCAA has been up Ohio States ass lately they haven't figured out that they give recruits cars?

Unless you've got something better than your jealousy/hate to offer as proof I'm going to go ahead and call you an idiot.

Let's see, Ted Sarniak has dinner with OSU representatives. Sarniak gives Pryor Corvette as graduation present. Even if not arranged by OSU NCAA doesn't like to see such gifts not given by family members this close to signing. Why would OSU go to dinner with Sarniak in November? He is not an alum or anything like that. If nothing else it still smells fishy. Granted OSU was cleared of the the allegations but Clarette was in an SUV that he was "test driving" for days. OJ also walked after being cleared of allegations. Not saying it doesn't happen else where in the NCAA including U of M, Oregon, or Penn State, I am just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it was happening for such a hot commodity.

You mean to tell me that with as much as the NCAA has been up Ohio States ass lately they haven't figured out that they give recruits cars?

Unless you've got something better than your jealousy/hate to offer as proof I'm going to go ahead and call you an idiot.

One of my friends who is a chick had a class with Ted Ginn at OSU. She has giant breasts and is quite good looking. He used to flirt with her and give her rides home from class in a brand new black suv with as she describes it "big chrome wheels". Im not saying he got the car from OSU, maybe he comes from a wealthy family, but who really knows? If I was 18, fresh out of highschool and someone offered me a new car and told me I cant get into any trouble for taking it, it wouldn't be a hard decision. It's common sense that great players bring money to schools.

Let's see, Ted Sarniak has dinner with OSU representatives. Sarniak gives Pryor Corvette as graduation present. Even if not arranged by OSU NCAA doesn't like to see such gifts not given by family members this close to signing. Why would OSU go to dinner with Sarniak in November? He is not an alum or anything like that. If nothing else it still smells fishy. Granted OSU was cleared of the the allegations but Clarette was in an SUV that he was "test driving" for days. OJ also walked after being cleared of allegations. Not saying it doesn't happen else where in the NCAA including U of M, Oregon, or Penn State, I am just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it was happening for such a hot commodity.

So your "evidence" is that because someone THINKS that Ohio State coaches went to dinner with Ted Sarniak, Maurice Clarett was supposedly test driving an SUV (newsflash, you're flatout wrong here) and OJ walked for murder? So you wouldn't be surprised?

Yeah, idiot was a pretty accurate initial assessment.

One of my friends who is a chick had a class with Ted Ginn at OSU. She has giant breasts and is quite good looking. He used to flirt with her and give her rides home from class in a brand new black suv with as she describes it "big chrome wheels". Im not saying he got the car from OSU, maybe he comes from a wealthy family, but who really knows? If I was 18, fresh out of highschool and someone offered me a new car and told me I cant get into any trouble for taking it, it wouldn't be a hard decision. It's common sense that great players bring money to schools.

Have you ever heard of a "loan"? Did you know that college students and their parents can take out these "loans" to buy things, including cars?

It's good to see that the "jump to conclusions mat" is still getting a lot of use around here.

I keep wondering why he's waiting so long. I figured with the type of offense Rodriguez runs, the fact that UM essentially has no good QB(that we know of), and Tressel would not start Pryor(right away anyway) would make him want to go to UM, but who knows.

I've never even heard of these things you call loans. I guess you're right....the thought of him or his parents buying a car never crossed my mind. When I wrote my previous post I never even mentioned anything about his parents purchasing him a car. Im sure that with the millions of dollars OSU football brings into the school every year they never offer a player anything more than a wonderful education as incentive to sign.

I keep wondering why he's waiting so long. I figured with the type of offense Rodriguez runs, the fact that UM essentially has no good QB(that we know of), and Tressel would not start Pryor(right away anyway) would make him want to go to UM, but who knows.

I thought so too but the arguement goes like this - Rodriguez will make him an awesome college QB to be changed into a RB or WR for the NFL. If he wants to be a QB in the NFL he needs to go to a pro-style offense.

Have you ever heard of a "loan"? Did you know that college students and their parents can take out these "loans" to buy things, including cars?

It's good to see that the "jump to conclusions mat" is still getting a lot of use around here.

How could a kid, in college, with no credit, no job, b/c lord knows he dont have a job good enough to pay for a, lets say, 20,000$ loan, go to a bank, and get the loan. co signer or not i dont think it would happen. his parents, yeah. not him though.

He will probably go to Penn St. He made a statement that he had made his decision last night until his dad told him where he would like to see him play. His dad said he would not influence his sons decision on where to go but funny how the night before he does this. I guess Penn St has made a lot of visits to his house to talk with his dad and they have become close. I would love to see him at osu but after this i doubt it will happen.

He will probably go to Penn St. He made a statement that he had made his decision last night until his dad told him where he would like to see him play. His dad said he would not influence his sons decision on where to go but funny how the night before he does this. I guess Penn St has made a lot of visits to his house to talk with his dad and they have become close. I would love to see him at osu but after this i doubt it will happen.

I heard similar things, but I also heard that his dad said "i'd like you to go at least see penn state before you sign with anybody". Supposedly he agreed to do so, but has outwardly expressed a dislike for penn state before. Apparently he's told friends he's leaning towards OSU. While his dad has some bearing on the outcome, it's not much. Pryor's "legal guardian" is his uncle......

I get all this info from a couple of my friends who pay for ncaa football forums that provide insider info from those close to the programs, and in the past their predictions have proven accurate. I'd expect him to visit penn state within the coming days, and most likely sign w/ osu next weekend or so. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
Sign with a school you F'n prima donna.

I'm a Michigan fan and I agree 100%.I am sick of him already and almost hope he doesn't choose MU.He was the ESPN top rated QB but he wasn't the #1 player so just pick a team and get on with it.I think michigan is a year or 2 out beating OSU with or without him.Man,I miss Cooper!