strange wilderness

Sturg1647545502

terrible movie. we left 1hr into it. im not going to write a review..people get paid to do that.

after seeing it i checked rotten tomatos(seeing if i was the only one who didnt like it) They gave it a 9...out of 100

we even were drinking during it and it wasnt funny(movie tavern off of fishinger.. opposite of hillard across 270)

yea the previews sucked me in, plus part of the cast from knocked up and a happy madison production...thought it wasa lock, but def. not.

the movie theater is called movie tavern. they have 1.50 16oz beers on tuesdays. its a pretty novel idea. they also show the buckeye games9all of them) and should be doing march madness as well. theyve also go pizzia burgers..bar food.

yea the previews sucked me in, plus part of the cast from knocked up and a happy madison production...thought it wasa lock, but def. not.

the movie theater is called movie tavern. they have 1.50 16oz beers on tuesdays. its a pretty novel idea. they also show the buckeye games9all of them) and should be doing march madness as well. theyve also go pizzia burgers..bar food.

wow! that sounds awsome, about the games, pizza,beer and burgers.......you def can not go wrong with that. What is the location of this place? I have never been there.

wow! that sounds awsome, about the games, pizza,beer and burgers.......you def can not go wrong with that. What is the location of this place? I have never been there.

According to their website (movietavern.com), the nearest one is at Mill Run.

3773 Ridge Mill Dr

Hilliard, OH 43026

(614)777-1012