Car Theft Map for Cbus

Drewhop

Last year I lived directly across the street from skully's on 4th ave. I had a private lot in the back and my meth addict neighbor informed me that some of his friends were trying to steal my notchback. The police informed me that the area was a hotspot for car theft with all the bars and drunken people everywhere. I lived there for a year and my tercel was broken into once along with both of my other roommates cars as well as all three of the guys that live next to me. Not to mention all the nights I'd be walking down the street from the bars noticing car after car with busted out windows. Just a word to the wise, if you ever goto skully's to see a show on a weekend it's probably not the best idea to park you car with any kind of valuables inside.

Right next to skully's is a cement couch. It was considered art but we all call it the crack couch due to the fact that all the crack heads go there to get served and steal shit to pay for their drugs. My friend owns a clothing store right on 5th and high and while walking to my car in the parking lot ive had middle aged white men ask me if I had anything (drugs). Apparently it's a well known spot to get drugs in the short north.