14 June QuakSteak pose-a-thon

TwitchMacabre

If I can find time...which has been very difficult recently, I may stop by as it is only a mile or so from the Kaw crib. If I am on the bike it will be...06 Ninja 6R (green...cuz that is the only real Kawi color...don;t argue as I am older than the rest of you) or may have the 350Z (Anniversary Yellow)

If I can find time...which has been very difficult recently, I may stop by as it is only a mile or so from the Kaw crib. If I am on the bike it will be...06 Ninja 6R (green...cuz that is the only real Kawi color...don;t argue as I am older than the rest of you) or may have the 350Z (Anniversary Yellow)

Hope you can represent..... I should be pimpin the S to the mava-flipin V One KAY. Else I will be scrappin peddles wif the TREK Twelve-hundie....(Bi-centennial Red/black/white). Werd to your Centrum Silver.

So did you guys make it to Quaker Steak and Lube? Any other SBs there or was it just the HD crowd? I was trying to get there but didn't get home until around 1945 from a call in Kentucky. Camping this weekend so had to get the camper over to the house and then load it up. If you all head that way next week, will try make it. Also hope to make it back to Kil-Kare if anyone is interested. May even try and drag Ninja Nick with me but he will be working. Look Nick they finally added a F@#$ing KAW :moo::villagers::villagers:

So did you guys make it to Quaker Steak and Lube? Any other SBs there or was it just the HD crowd? I was trying to get there but didn't get home until around 1945 from a call in Kentucky. Camping this weekend so had to get the camper over to the house and then load it up. If you all head that way next week, will try make it. Also hope to make it back to Kil-Kare if anyone is interested. May even try and drag Ninja Nick with me but he will be working. Look Nick they finally added a F@#$ing KAW :moo::villagers::villagers:

You silly man. Here's the new Kawi picture that was made, but fusion said it fits perfect, because it looks sickly and is leaking oil! :mad::lol:

We need a better one than this....

kawi-pissing-on-honda.jpg

There's generally a good mix of bikes out at the QuakerSteak bike night. JackAss Flats is mostly a HD type crowd. There are a few SBs that go out there but not many from what I hear. I'll prolly go next week too. If we get a bunch of people going we could always meet somewhere and ride in as a group if anyone wants.

You silly man. Here's the new Kawi picture that was made, but fusion said it fits perfect, because it looks sickly and is leaking oil! :mad::lol:

We need a better one than this....

kawi-pissing-on-honda.jpg

Nick I find this sense of humor just a bit immature. I think we should all just try to get along no matter what we ride. Yeah right....I love it bro!!

There's generally a good mix of bikes out at the QuakerSteak bike night. JackAss Flats is mostly a HD type crowd. There are a few SBs that go out there but not many from what I hear. I'll prolly go next week too. If we get a bunch of people going we could always meet somewhere and ride in as a group if anyone wants.

I have a friend that rides a Star cruiser and he is always trying to get me to go out to Jackass but not much into the whole Harley thing. Nothing against Harley riders, just not my style. Been to bike week in Daytona when I was stationed in Cocoa Beach FL. and that will last me a lifetime. I would like to go to watch the Daytona 200.

BTW. I checked out your myspace and relaized that I used to work with your wife before I retired. I was a 4T0 Lab rat in the AF for 22 years, 6 months, 5 days, and about 3 hours. Tell her Phil Scheel said hi.

I have a friend that rides a Star cruiser and he is always trying to get me to go out to Jackass but not much into the whole Harley thing. Nothing against Harley riders, just not my style. Been to bike week in Daytona when I was stationed in Cocoa Beach FL. and that will last me a lifetime. I would like to go to watch the Daytona 200.

BTW. I checked out your myspace and relaized that I used to work with your wife before I retired. I was a 4T0 Lab rat in the AF for 22 years, 6 months, 5 days, and about 3 hours. Tell her Phil Scheel said hi.

Cool I'll pass on the hello. I worked over in radiology up until Nov 11, 1996. Got out and went into the IT field.