Baseball's Mitchell Report

HotCarl

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont we have more pressing matter's in the country that need our attention than determining whether or not Roger Clemen's was on the juice 5 years ago?!?! Does anyone here honestly think that there ISNT steroid's in EVERY major sport? You really think its physically possible for a defensive lineman to benchpress 700+ pounds without the help or steroids, genetics can only take you so far, after that there are only a SMALL percentage of people who can even come close to that. Hell I love hockey but I wouldn't blame any of the player if they juiced in order to bring up their game, its a competitive league no matter what sport your in you gotta put food on the table for your kids.

My brother is the biggest Yankee's fan outside of NY, he watches every game, can tell you most player's stats and explain why so and so is good and why so and so sucks and should be traded. HE even admits that the mitchell report is BULLSHIT. It only affirms what everyone ALREADY KNEW!

Its all a glorious distraction to our true problem's. Fucking bullshit.

Yeah that money could have been spent better, I don't understand why the government has got it's hands in baseball anyway. I say let them all do as much HGH they want and if they can hit a HR 50% of the time it might make Baseball watchable on TV. I can see going to a game no problem, but watching on TV is excruciating, when a pitcher is looking off a runner like 5 times in a row I want lions to come out on the field to make him throw the ball. That would be fun to watch.

I can watch any Football game college or Pro, but damn baseball is hard to watch your favorite team let alone the fucking Indians or Reds......

what's even more annoying is Arlen Specter's (R-PA) inquest into football. congress has no right to question football, especially since (as opposed to baseball) the matter involves no allegations of perjury, nor did Goodell request congressional support. Why we're using taxpayer dollars to pay Specter to do this is beyond me.