97 chevy monte carlo 3100 v6 cylinder 3 misfire

CJINOHIO03

I have had a cylinder 3 misfire for awhile. I had the injector and spark plug replaced. It did not change anything and it is getting good spark. I was told it could be the injector driver. Is this in the pcm? Anything else this can be? the motor only has like 50k so i wouldnt think the valve is burnt etc..

Have you had the ignition control module checked while heatsoaked? When they start breaking down, heat can really mess up their operation. It may not be evident in a quick test. You need to get it warm (remember underhood driving temp) and have it tested.

Have you had the ignition control module checked while heatsoaked? When they start breaking down, heat can really mess up their operation. It may not be evident in a quick test. You need to get it warm (remember underhood driving temp) and have it tested.
x2 that would be my guess of the coil its self.

It has spark and a good wire on cyl 3 hot or cold a new spark plug and a new injector I don't have the tool to get a probe down in the harness to check for injector pulse it might be bad injector harness injectors are not batch fired on this motor I would try to borrow a good computer from someone to test with if a known good working comp does not correct the problem the injector harness is probably bad if you need it I have a good color wiring diagram and a pcm pinout you can have