Germain Nissan

smokin5s

sales team gave me the worst service ever....

ok, pretty much what happened, the sales team would talk down to me, had scheduled a noon appointment with me... (this was to finish the deal) I get there at noon, sales guy doesn't even aknowledge my existance.... I stand there for an hour... then another sales guy tells me that he will call me later... ummmm don't schedule a time for me to be there and then pretend I'm not there and make me stand there for an hour like an asshole....

for the way I was treated there, I will never go back there... for service or anything else.

They have some great guys in the service dept. Don't know too much about their sales people, but I've had my car there a few times and would highly recommend their service dept.

Sounds like a miscommunication issue. If I had scheduled a client appointment to finish a sale, I wouldn't make them stand around for an hour or ignore them.

oh well, his loss... I just figured that I would post up in here to let everyone know to stear away from their sales dept... if you're looking for a good deal on a new or used Nissan, go check out Taylor Nissan.

Did you already take/purchase the car?

Thats kinda fucked up. I was shopping and found a decent DD at Tanksy, the salesman totally fucked up the sale by talking down to me and just being a general dickhead. I informed him before I even took a test drive that I wasnt buying it that night. FFWD 30 min we're sitting at his desk and he's like, "what do i have to do to get you to buy this tonight." Dude, are you a fucking dumbass?

If you didnt buy the car I suggest picking it up elsewhere. Germain may be the biggest but there are plenty of other options.

Did you already take/purchase the car?

Thats kinda fucked up. I was shopping and found a decent DD at Tanksy, the salesman totally fucked up the sale by talking down to me and just being a general dickhead. I informed him before I even took a test drive that I wasnt buying it that night. FFWD 30 min we're sitting at his desk and he's like, "what do i have to do to get you to buy this tonight." Dude, are you a fucking dumbass?

If you didnt buy the car I suggest picking it up elsewhere. Germain may be the biggest but there are plenty of other options.

hell no I didn't purchase from them... I went to Taylor Nissan in Lancaster and got from what I feel a great deal. I paid under invoice for the vehicle, so that's always great! Internet dealing FTW