500 predictions

Scotty2Hotty

Dale Jr., Tony Stewart, Micheal Waltrip.

That's the first, second, and third.

I think Toyota is going to give Chevy a run for their money this year.

I'd come out to BW3's with you, but I can't find a babysitter.

pulling for Jr.

Yep. Would be great to see a one-two-three punch at the 50th running. I like Hendrick Motorsports, they take care of their people. My best friend works for Hendrick. Junior is a great addition to his team.

I am a fan of Tony, but I would like to see Mark Martin win one.

Would be cool to see Martin run up front, but the Gibbs cars are running too strong right now. I'm shocked how well the Turdyotas are running at the moment, they've kept upfront so far, but we'll see. I see all 3 Gibbs cars staying in the top 10 the whole race. I see Jr taking the race today.

Just found this, street legal NASCAR ( I want one now) Trading paint in traffic sounds fun to me.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n66/amandaplaywith/others/stockcar63.jpg

How many times would you get pulled over in that and have to explain, yes officer it is street legal.

Its so weird seeing the bud car and its not junior. Just weird looking for the 88 green and white car.

edit, who else thinks gopher cam rocks?

Agreed. The gopher cam was a pretty cool idea, I'm shocked nobody took it out during the race. The lack of crashes was a nice change of pace, I'm sick of seeing the last portion of the race under yelllow 50% of the time.