Im pissed

Clifford Automotive

be careful filing a claim.even if you get nothing,it will affect your rates in the future.

my g/f had her truck done the same way in youngstown,she filed a report,and just asked what her deductible was,and its' recorded as an INCIDENT/CLAIM.

it cost her money on her new policy.

damn man that sucks. You ever thought of investing in a few spot lights? some that are motion sensored for out in front of the shop? if not get a few and set them up. them coming on should scare away them if they try to come back ( and alert you if your at the shop )

i said the same thing... i just wished we'd have put them in before...

that fucking sucks dude. i'd be setting out bait and waiting.

ben thanks for the advice, but NO>>>> i already had to talk him out of his Rambo rampage.... and make him come home!

Well babe [kevin] looks like you ought to put in those security cameras now instead of later!!

i said the same thing... i just wished we'd have put them in before...

ben thanks for the advice, but NO>>>> i already had to talk him out of his Rambo rampage.... and make him come home!

Well babe [kevin] looks like you ought to put in those security cameras now instead of later!!

yep should have done it the week i said i was going to. at least there is an alarm on the building.