FS: Garrett GT4294

Limitedslip7

Going with something bigger, so I no longer need this. I ran it for a bit last summer and only put maybe 2000 miles on it, if that. Still in perfect condition. Turbine housing is a 1.05 A/R T6.

Asking $850

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/limitedslip7/turbo1.jpg

I did not get the chance to max it out. I need a larger turbine or turbine housing for my PP now and I can just about upgrade to a larger turbo for the price of a new turbine housing. If this turbo doesn't sell, I'll just spring for the turbine housing, but I'd rather go with a larger turbo now to meet my goals.

I drive through Columbus almost every weekend, if someone is serious about buying it, I can meet you somewhere so you can inspect it.

I did not get the chance to max it out. I need a larger turbine or turbine housing for my PP now and I can just about upgrade to a larger turbo for the price of a new turbine housing. If this turbo doesn't sell, I'll just spring for the turbine housing, but I'd rather go with a larger turbo now to meet my goals.

I drive through Columbus almost every weekend, if someone is serious about buying it, I can meet you somewhere so you can inspect it.

China sponsored my turbo selection this year.

*eidt* I just saw that its a t6 turbine-never mind on offering you a 1.15 t4

im running 5" on the s10 but i figured if it was 4" could be easier for the camro.

it needs a little smaller charger im looking for about 800 wheel in the camaro. and the t88 is too much so its going in the s10. the camaro is a ways away.

im running 5" on the s10 but i figured if it was 4" could be easier for the camro.

it needs a little smaller charger im looking for about 800 wheel in the camaro. and the t88 is too much so its going in the s10. the camaro is a ways away.

If your looking for 800whp and you have a large small block or better- this turbo is actually a pretty good fit.