WTB: English Bulldog pup

l36tols1

i dont know if youre looking for a pup only, but my buddy has a pit bull/bull dog mix (i believe) that actually belonged to my buddy who recently died. my buddy who has it now is going into the military in a few weeks, and i think he may be looking for a home for it

the dog is very well mannered, knows when you say "cage" he better go over and get in and lay the fuck down, has never even barked at me, let alone be anywhere near fierce toward me. he will lick the hell out of you though

i dont know if youre looking for a pup only, but my buddy has a pit bull/bull dog mix (i believe) that actually belonged to my buddy who recently died. my buddy who has it now is going into the military in a few weeks, and i think he may be looking for a home for it

the dog is very well mannered, knows when you say "cage" he better go over and get in and lay the fuck down, has never even barked at me, let alone be anywhere near fierce toward me. he will lick the hell out of you though

How old? and got any pics?

you ever owned a bulldog before? if you havent make sure you know what you're getting into, they're some of the hardest, most stubborn dogs to train.

It's not for me it's a gift so I have nothing to worry about my american bulldog was enough!

owned it since he/she was a pup? my friend's mom is excellent with dogs and the only one that ever took long to learn anything was her english bulldog

Nope Igot him at 2 years old. He was scared of everything he had issues. I trained him and hes great now knows tons of commands. When he comes in the house and its rainy he will sit and lay down on his side so we can clean his feet.