ipod and itunes

Skinner

ok i have Ipod Nano video and was wanting to put some pics on it but I have been unable to find a way to do it in itunes. drag nad drop doesn't work and there is no option for me to add a folder for pics.

Any ideas? and don't tell me to use another program I want to do this in Itunes.

TIA

The other way to use iTunes is:

Sync the iPod to iTunes, click once on the iPod in the device list on the left. See if there is a tab on the right side (that has all the specs of your iPod) that says pics, if there is click it, and check mark a folder you want to sync with the iPod. You can create a seprate folder to sync to if you want to put multiple pics from multiple folders. just click off that tab after you create the folder and and put pics in it, then go back and it should show up in iTunes. Then click sync, that is how I put pics on my iPhone with iTunes. It loads .jpg pics just fine, it will actually "optimize" them when putting them on my iPhone.