Asian gangs in Canada

Casper

I don't even know what to say...or where to start...? Okay, I'm going to attempt this.

1st This "Gangster" is named Chuckie. Riiiiight.

2. He fulfilled every stereo type of (what he called himself) a gook. LOL

3. How did I know the were going to be driving Hondas? And did you see the acceleration. 40-60 in under 6 seconds WOW!!!

4. WTF is up with the little fat kid at the playground? You mean to tell me they don’t have more important “Gangster” stuff going on?

This is just sad. Besides everyone know there are no such things as Asians in Canada. Just the Royal Mounties, Mose and Hockey players, that’s it! Oh and a few French people…but no Asians.

Besides everyone know there are no such things as Asians in Canada. Just the Royal Mounties, Mose and Hockey players, that’s it! Oh and a few French people…but no Asians.

that's a great sarcastic joke right there

geeeez these asians make me ebarassed to be asain hahahaha , on a serious note the only asian gangs that I know are serious "killers" are the stupid ones out in LA, Long beach, Diego area's , when I was growing up out there, our schools where closed down so many times because of these stupid people, around 1997, 1998 the orange county/ LA county had crazy amounts of homicide, It was always asian's killing mexicans ....mexicans killing blacks, ect ect, such a stupid way to die if you ask me, all it is a big race war. The reason why the asian gangs where noted for there brutaility, they would not only kill member of gangs but kill family members and anyone in the house, even children , these home invations where on the news in california for the longest time, but I think the whole issue has died down since the last time I was out there. Anyways I use to hate going to school out there, I am not going to lie I use to be scared to walk to the bus when I was younger, when I ended up moving to ohio , this place seems so nice and "surburbian" compared to parts of so cal.