Oh hai guys!

nyall86

Hai everybody! My name is Sir Nyall J. Sheldon III. I hail from Liverpool, England. I drive only the finest of automobiles, the Volkswagen Jetta. Right now the transmission doesnt really work, but thats ok. You dont need a transmission to ski tripple black diamond slopes on Mt.Everest. I really enjoy cars, esp the stick shifts. I just love the way they feel in my hand...its absolutely glorious. Do you guys feel the same way? It kinda makes me think about how sometimes when I'm at a bar or something I just happen to look over and notice another guys "stick shift"(if you know what I mean ;) ). Any of you guys ever experience that?

I hope to hang out, and get to meet a lot of you guys. If anyone ever wants to go out sometime just let me know ;)

Hai everybody! My name is Sir Nyall J. Sheldon III. I hail from Liverpool, England. I drive only the finest of automobiles, the Volkswagen Jetta. Right now the transmission doesnt really work, but thats ok. You dont need a transmission to ski tripple black diamond slopes on Mt.Everest. I really enjoy cars, esp the stick shifts. I just love the way they feel in my hand...its absolutely glorious. Do you guys feel the same way? It kinda makes me think about how sometimes when I'm at a bar or something I just happen to look over and notice another guys "stick shift"(if you know what I mean ;) ). Any of you guys ever experience that?

I hope to hang out, and get to meet a lot of you guys. If anyone ever wants to go out sometime just let me know ;)

:wtf:

I'll see your

and raise you an IP Address Search for IP Address: "12.41.30.67"

12.41.30.67 : mail.marketday.com

* bigbird03specv 12.41.30.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* nyall86 12.41.30.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* turbospec29 12.41.30.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Pwned.

haha :asshole:

We try :thumbup:

haha ok story is. Nyall is our buddy. He refuses to make a noob post, even when he trolls me in threads and then I turn around and tell him to. Sooo he left his name logged in at work, soooo I made a noob post for him. He's actually a really cool guy, and knows a couple of you I'm sure. He used to have an FD RX-7 actually.

I'll see your

and raise you an IP Address Search for IP Address: "12.41.30.67"

12.41.30.67 : mail.marketday.com

* bigbird03specv 12.41.30.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* nyall86 12.41.30.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* turbospec29 12.41.30.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Pwned.

LOL, yup, busted with the quickness.

Well I guess ill post for real now... umm name is Nyall... I know Shanton and and a couple other guys on this forum. I used to own a 93 FD but just couldnt afford it being in college... bout to graduate in June so hope to get something nice then... I was born in England not liverpool... and Im a Man United fan.... umm thats about it.