Hey everyone...

ZoomZoom6

My name is Kristan. I know I don't drive a fast car (I have a Mazda 6) but I am addicted to the forums and going to CR meets and events. Turbospec29 (Keith) is my boyfriend and I tag along with him to pretty much any car even that he does, my favorite are races at the track. :)

I've been reading the forum for a while, but Keith made me get a login about a month ago because he was sick of me on his all the time. I don't know much about cars, but I am definitely learning as much as I can and maybe I can auto cross or something someday...

See you guys out this summer! :)

OH and btw, the car is completely stock :( except for anything exterior. I bought Konig Incidents that will go on it this spring...

welcome.

What color is your car? I want to see pictures with the wheels. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to put wheels on my wife's Mazda6 this year.

It's glacier silver...the rims are only 17s and I'm not going to lower it, so with low profile tires and everything I'm worried about the wheel gap being too big, so I'm thinking of looking for something a little bigger. Maybe 18s? We'll see...

welcome...but lower the car.....

I was seriously considering it...but I'm afraid I'll lose my smooth ride. Unless I spend insane amounts of money on amazingly good shocks...which I just can't do.

Oh and to the guy referring to Keith and Ryan's stupid gay post(s)...I think it's as dumb as all of you do. :rolleyes: I assure you he isn't a homosexual...I can't say for sure about Ryan though ;)

I was seriously considering it...but I'm afraid I'll lose my smooth ride. Unless I spend insane amounts of money on amazingly good shocks...which I just can't do.

Oh and to the guy referring to Keith and Ryan's stupid gay post(s)...I think it's as dumb as all of you do. :rolleyes: I assure you he isn't a homosexual...I can't say for sure about Ryan though ;)

smooth ride= cadilac, lincoln, etc.........now slam the car :D

Guest Removed

doesnt keith like reach arounds? i mean he's only half homo if hes bysexual

hi im a :asshole: